Gore Bike Wear Power WINDSTOPPER Winter Cycling Gloves - Review & Sizing Guide


Hi guys,

Welcome back to the Blog! So, it's been suuuper cold here in the UK for the last couple of weeks and i've finally had to invest in a proper set of Winter Cycling Golves! The video below is just a short review of the gloves i've bought to try and help fight my way through the winter training rides! I'm really glad I spent the money on them, despite them being a little more than I really wanted to pay, you cannot put a price on being comfortable and not feeling like your hands are going to fall off when you go for your post ride shower! :) 





I've not found anything about them that I don't like so far, they kept my hands toasty warm on a 2 and a half hour ride in -3 degrees celcius the other day and when I wore them on a rainy commute to work a couple of weeks ago they were reasonably waterproof and certainly kept the wind from getting my hands cold!

If you want to purchase a pair then please use the link below to purchase them on Amazon, it's the cheapest place I could find them and by purchasing through the Blog, you will help me to create more review / info videos in the future! 




Thanks again, train safe and until next time, wrap up warm! :)

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment